10 Life hacks to save you money.
More facts on Ultrafacts!
couldn’t have come at a better time
are oranges named oranges because oranges are orange or is orange called orange because oranges are orange
The colour was named after the fruit. Before that, people would just use the colour red to describe something that we consider orange now. It’s why we call gingers red-heads and why robins are red breasted, when really they’re an orange colour.
"Great! We don’t need relationships to make us happy. Romance and relationships don’t have to go hand-in-hand. You can get romantic about a lot of things. I saw that pumpkin spice lattes were coming back early and I was like [pumps fist] YES!"- Taylor Swift to a fan [x]. (via onehandfeel)
I’m more interested in the fact that there is an island called Christmas
Fun fact: It is a territory of Australia & It is called “Christmas Island" because it was discovered on Christmas Day (25th December)
the worst things to ever happen to fashion:
- fake pockets
- making every single shirt see through
- seriously why does it have to be see through
- what is the fucking point i just have to wear another tank top or cami underneath it
- it literally defeats the purpose of being a shirt
- and every single shirt is see through these days this annoys me more than fake pockets and trust me that is an issue
omg, press play. wait for the beat to drop.
this is just lovely
This was a pleasant surprise.
the sweetest and saddest ambient beat remix of anything ever
i hum to this every time and my little sister said that when i do she just instantly becomes so calm its ridiculous
me looking at thing: yooooo
me looking at price: nooooo